Click for Store Hours
The Camping and Caravanning Club
The Friendly Club
The Camping and Caravanning Club is the world’s oldest and largest club for all forms of camping. Welcoming tent campers, caravans, motorhomes and trailer tents, it is known as the ‘Friendly Club’ and is open to all campers.
Its ½ million members enjoy discounted rates at Club Sites throughout the UK and have exclusive access to over 1400 smaller Certificated Sites which often get you closer to the beach and local tourist attractions.
The Club is a major campaigner for the Outdoors and environment with Club Sites winning Gold Standard Conservation Awards and an Eat Local campaign to support local communities and promote quality local foods.
As one of the biggest ‘Outdoors’ member groups it is a major source of expertise on all things camping and caravanning with a mass of online articles, tools and resources available to all and a technical helpdesk available to members by phone or email.
Benefits of Membership
There are many reasons to join the Club and the benefits go far beyond access to exclusive sites and discounted fees, although this perk alone can pay for membership in just 6 nights camping.
- Savings of over £7 per pitch per night at Club Sites
- The Club guarantees their washrooms will be cleaned to the highest standards, giving all their campers complete reassurance of fantastic facilities.
- Access to 20 ‘Camping in the Forest’ sites and over 1400 smaller Certificated Sites all over the UK
- Monthly magazine with tips, news, travel ideas, gear tests and events listings
- Your Big Sites Guidebook listing over 2,600 campsites in the UK
- International travel service to easily arrange overseas camping trips and escorted European and worldwide tours
- Technical advice helpdesk available by phone and email for all your camping and caravanning questions
- Deals and discounts on accessories, insurance and travel
- Discounts at attractions with upto 40% off at UK theme parks
For a different camping experience, Club members can take advantage of 20 ‘Camping in the Forest’ sites, luxury "pod" camping or use the Club’s travel service where you can organise overseas camping trips in one place.
Within the Club there are also a number of specialist groups and sites catering for a range of interests such as the Canoeing and Boating groups who organise events with access to lakes and Certified Sites which offer fishing and leisure activities.
Cost and How to Join
Membership to The Camping and Caravanning Club costs from £41.00 per year. With discounts of £7 per night on Club Sites your membership is paid for with just 6 days camping.
To join the Club visit www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk and once you have joined you will be sent your personalised Membership Pack.
Find a Campsite
Even if you aren’t a member, or want to try Club sites before you join, you can book a Club Site online using the Campsite Finder.
- Awning Fitting Guide
- Buy the Best Sleeping Bag
- Camping Chairs - 6 Things to consider
- Caravan Checks & Servicing
- Driving in Europe
- Fibreglass Tent Pole Repair guide
- Inverters & Leisure Batteries
- The Camping and Caravanning Club
- Top 10 Caravan Accessories
- Trailer Maintenance Series
- Trailer Tent or Caravan?
- Camping Fridges and coolers