Click for Store Hours
Camp-let Erecting Summary
To help remind you how to pitch your Camp-let read this step by step guide.
To help you remember what to do on the Campsite go here and get a printable guide to take with you.
for more detailed instructions on seeting up the Camp-let see the video.
- Level trailer body and wind down corner steadies
- Unlock and swing open kitchen unit and stabilise with leg stand
- Fit removable bed legs to luggage rack on lid
- Release both lid latches - Internal latch first followed by external near A-frame
- Lift over lid and ensure it is level with main body adjusting bed legs as appropriate
- Swing out kitchen side pole (not present on older Camp-lets)
- Fit key pole (removable awning pole) to join 2 sides of awning pole assembly
- To erect the awning pull the canvas forward - higher lift angle reduces the effort required
- Push out telescopic side poles to tension canvas
- Fit structural poles (dependent on model and age)
- Wardrobe bar
- Roof tension bar
- Front awning support leg
- Fit underbed skirt with poppers and zip to main canvas
- Peg out awning according to the order shown by the numbers on the diagram.
Click for larger image